The Colloquium on the Foundations of the Market Order at Leipzig University is a research seminar for academics interested in the principles of the market economy and an open society.
The colloquium invites researchers to discuss their work in the fields of
- Economic Policy & International Economics
- History of Economic Thought, esp. Ordoliberalism & Austrian School
- Political Economy & Constitutional Economics
- Law, Institutions & Organizations
- Economic History & Development
The colloquium meets several times each term on Thursday afternoons. Presenters are asked to summarize their work, taking no more than 20 minutes. To encourage a fruitful discussion, papers are read in advance by participants.